“NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contest is open only to those who submit their entry at www.spalding.com. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, its territories and possessions, and entries for contestants under the age of 18 years must be submitted by their parent or legal guardian. Employees of SPALDING and CRAYOLA (the “Sponsors”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 15, 2023 at 8am CST and ending on December 15th, 2023, 5pm CST. All online entries must be received by December 15th, 2023 at 5pm CST in order to be considered.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.spalding.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible for consideration. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
5. Prizes: The Sponsors will choose the three (3) entries that they determine in their sole discretion to be the most creative drawings, from among all entries received during the contest period. Those chosen entries (the “Winners”) will each then be used as the artwork/design for a limited edition SPALDING® X CRAYOLA® basketball. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by Sponsors based on creativity and applicability of the design submitted for the use intended Winners will be notified by email and/or DM within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Sponsors shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (design/drawing), You understand and agree that Sponsors or anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors and Sponsors’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsors. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsors from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsors may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsors may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SPALDING x CRAYOLA Coloring Contest, Spalding, eCommerce Team, 1 Fruit of the Loom Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42102. Requests must be received no later than 5pm CST on December 20, 2003.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Contest is Russell Brands, LLC, 1 Fruit of the Loom Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101, and CRAYOLA 1100 Church Lane, Easton, PA 18044.
15.Social Media: If you use Facebook, IG, etc. to communicate a contest, include the following: The Contest hosted by Sponsors is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with ________ (enter respective platform being posted on).
16. By entering the giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.