The gold standard in basketball hoops, this in-ground hoop system spares no detail. Measuring out at the regulation 72" board size, the thick half-inch glass or acrylic backboard provides the truest rebound of any other material. The rim breaks to the side, giving you a natural feel when throwing down thunderous dunks. This hoop can adjust to any height between 7 feet and the regulation 10. The 4-foot offset gives you plenty of clearance from the support pole, which comes equipped with stadium-style padding. As far as assembly goes, this hoop may require an assist, but when the cement dries you'll have a stadium-quality court that can last a lifetime.
- Board size: 72" or 60" x 42"
- Tempered glass board with arena-style padding; 4' offset
- Steel board frame with aluminum trim
- 180° breakaway rim
- 7' to 10' height adjustment; U-Turn® Pro lift; Detachable handle
- 8" square steel pole with stadium-style padding
- Designed for outdoor residential play
- Backed by Spalding's Warranty